Shipping, Warranty/ Returns
- HG Diamonds offers complimentary shipping for all orders within Australia. We do not sell internationally online.
- Our preferred method is Australia Post Platinum Express with tracking which requires a signature upon delivery.
- Our turnaround time for production is approximately 4-6 weeks once an order is placed. You may experience a longer wait during sale periods.
- Please ensure you provide the correct correct shipping address as once your order is ready it will be sent to the address provided at checkout. If you place a custom order, we will notify you once it is ready and we wil require the final 50% owing balance before we send your order.
- Allow 1-3 working days for delivery to metropolitan areas.
- All of our items will arrive beautifully packaged, ready for you to open or give to a loved one.
- GIA certificates are included in our bespoke service.
HG Diamonds provides a 12 month service on all items purchased. It will be provided under the following conditions:
- The item must be returned for inspection. All items are to be returned via Express Postage with tracking. We take no responsibility for items lost in transit. Shipping fees are at the customers expense.
- The customer must outline the issues/ damage that has occurred via email prior to sending to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HG Diamonds will not take any responsibility for damage or defects caused by wear or tear or accidents. Gold alloys have their limits. If pushed enough they will break just like any other metal.
- HG Diamonds considers wear or tear to be: Mis-shaping of the item, cracking of a diamond, a crack in the gold or loss of diamond. If any of these issues apply, including diamonds that need to be replaced, we will issue a quote to the customer before we proceed with repairs.
- We do not take any responsibility for change of mind and do not offer exchanges or refunds under any circumstances.
- HG Diamonds will not take any responsibility if the customer has had an HG Diamonds item handled with by another jeweller. This includes re-sizing, welding, stone replacement or polishing.
- We do not take any responsibility for incorrect sizing made by the customer. Please see our diamond guide for sizing or ask a professional jeweller to size you. We are happy to resize but there will be an additional fee.
- Once an order has been placed if adjustments are to be made please contact us within 48 hours. Please email us directly if you need to make changes to sizing, colour or settings.
- If by chance the item arrives faulty, we will gladly replace but we must be notified within 7 days of purchase. If the item is faulty please contact us at email@example.com